NetSuite Functional PMP Consultant
(Funct. Implementation PMP Role, 100% Remote for US/CND, $80K+ USD)
As a NetSuite Implementation PMP, you'll work in tandem with this SuiteCloud Partner's Professional Services team. You will own, manage and complete all aspects of the implementation of the client's for SDN Solution. As a cross-functional team member, you'll work across multiple teams to develop and leverage deep expertise in the Partner's products and services ). You will also lead complete product configuration leading to a successful launch.
To succeed with this role, you'll need SaaS experience paired with the capacity to lead in a customer-facing position. You will manage a portfolio of clients with multiple projects. Experience with invoicing, billing, ERPs, finance, or the accounting space is preferred. Progression for this role would entail leading a team of internal peers.
Role and Responsibilities
* Lead and facilitate discussions with business stakeholders and technical leadership (including C-suite), to address short and long-term needs through the implementation.
* Understand customer needs: Develop a comprehensive understanding of each customer (across several verticals, sizes, ERPs, etc.), help them optimize AR processes, drive progress to launch, and promote increased adoption.
* Develop product expertise
* Interface with customers and deliver user training, whether over the phone or video chat, to ensure an effective market rollout.
* Help establish and validate best practices across the implementation lifecycle, creating deep feedback loops to drive improvement and innovation.
* Collaborate cross-functionally to lay the groundwork for success and handoff to other customer teams once set up.
* NetSuite ERP experience, including implementing, configuring, or managing operational tasks. In addition to your NetSuite ERP experience, you have experience with:
* Jira, Harvest (a plus)
* Web technologies, system integration
* API concepts
* Systems interoperability
* Maestro-level skills in client and project management. Can context-shift and pivot while still maintaining progress and priorities.
* Adept at detective work and problem-solving. Simultaneously excited by developing solutions to complex problems and comfortable with the unknown and ambiguous.
* Comfortable delivering a compelling and concise presentation with executives and external teams. Able to form relationships, influence, and impact across all levels (Director, VP, C-Suite).
Previous industry experience: Financials, Accounting, General, Software as a Service (SaaS), or Cloud experience.
* 100% Work-from-home/remote
* 100% Employee's Healthcare (Medical, Vision, and Dental) is covered by Employer
* 401K w/Match
* Unlimited Paid Vacation/Personal Time
If you meet the necessary qualifications and want the opportunity to expand your NetSuite career further, then don't wait to apply!
Anderson Frank International is the leading ERP recruitment firm in the U.S., advertising more ERP/NetSuite roles than any other agency. We deal with NetSuite partners & End Users throughout the United States, and we have never had more live requirements for NetSuite professionals. Please send your resume to S.Roberts1@AndersonFrank.com and call +1-347-783-6563.