Controller - $145,000 - Hybrid
A private equity-backed company in the transportation industry is seeking their next Controller. This company is seeing tremendous growth and is looking for a strong accounting professional to come in and head up their accounting department. They are seeking a accounting professional with strong knowledge in the NetSuite system to help drive and support growth.
Role & Responsibilities
* Lead accounting processes throughout their organisation, including month-end close, audits, and day-to-day accounting operations.
* Continue to build out their accounting team, develop and mentor staff.
* Act as a subject matter expert for their NetSuite system.
Skills & Qualifications
* Large company experience is required.
* NetSuite experience is required.
* CPA is preferred.
* M&A experience is preferred.
* Private equity accounting is preferred
* Full health and dental benefits.
* 25% bonus
To discuss this or other NetSuite opportunities APPLY now by e-mailing your resume to Simon Jensen at S.Jensen@andersonfrank.com or call me at 347-391-1126
Anderson Frank International is the leading NetSuite recruitment firm in the US advertising more NetSuite roles any other agency. We deal with both NetSuite partners & End Users throughout the United States and we have never had more live requirements for NetSuite professionals.
By specializing solely in placing candidates in the ERP market we have built relationships with most of the key employers in the US and have an unrivaled understanding of where the best opportunities and NetSuite jobs are. Anderson Frank International Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.