Financial Systems Analyst - Remote - NetSuite - $130,000
The Financial Systems Analyst will act as the companies NetSuite Administrator, work towards enhancing the NetSuite system and optimising business processes to provide data and tools for the the business leaders in the organisation. This role will work cross-functional and collaborate with the finance and logistic team to provide support and enhance business processes to system solutions
Role & Responsibilities
* Troubleshoot scripts and applications and lead resolutions.
* Collaborate with stakeholders to gather business requirements and drive process improvements.
* Create Workflows, user support and training and application maintenance.
* Generate reports and data to assist in analysis process mapping.
Skills & Qualifications
* NetSuite Administration
* Worked with accounting processes within NetSuite such as fixed assets, procure to pay, and inventory management
* Accounting/Finance background - preferred
* 50% 401k Match up to the government limit
* 4 weeks PTO
* Wellness benefits
To discuss this or other NetSuite opportunities APPLY now by e-mailing your resume to Simon Jensen at S.Jensen@andersonfrank.com or call me at 347-391-1126
Anderson Frank International is the leading NetSuite recruitment firm in the US advertising more NetSuite roles any other agency. We deal with both NetSuite partners & End Users throughout the United States and we have never had more live requirements for NetSuite professionals.
By specialising solely in placing candidates in the ERP market we have built relationships with most of the key employers in the US and have an unrivaled understanding of where the best opportunities and