NetSuite Administrator - Hybrid - $135,000
The NetSuite Administrator will help implement, support and optimize the NetSuite system for a Private Equity backed manufacturing/distribution company. You will gather business requirement and gain deep knowledge on the NetSuite systems configurations and improve processes within the NetSuite system.
Role & Responsibilities
* Design business solutions for the NetSuite System
* Create workflows, saved searches, custom reports, and customizations.
* Lead integration projects and take initiatives to provide technical solutions to business problems.
* Troubleshoot and fix issues with the NetSuite system configuration.
Skills & Qualifications
* NetSuite Administration
* Experience with Integration's
* Implementation Experience preffered
* 401(k) Match
To discuss this or other NetSuite opportunities APPLY now by e-mailing your resume to Simon Jensen at S.Jensen@andersonfrank.com or call me at 347-391-1126
Anderson Frank International is the leading NetSuite recruitment firm in the US advertising more NetSuite roles any other agency. We deal with both NetSuite partners & End Users throughout the United States and we have never had more live requirements for NetSuite professionals.
By specializing solely in placing candidates in the ERP market we have built relationships with most of the key employers in the US and have an unrivaled understanding of where the best opportunities and NetSuite jobs are. Anderson Frank International Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.