As the Staff Accountant, you will join our growing finance department in our Stamford, CT office. This is a tremendous opportunity for someone with a broad accounting background with an opportunity for career growth in a dynamic environment.
* Accounts Payable duties including vendor invoices, employee expense reports, credit card activity, and inventory related invoices.
* Accounts Receivable duties including customer invoicing, cash applications, and collection inquiries as needed.
* Accounting and consolidation of foreign subsidiary entities on a monthly basis.
* Processing of product and subscription direct sales transactions completed with credit cards.
* Prepare monthly bank reconciliations for all cash accounts.
* Balance sheet account analysis and reconciliations for each monthly closing.
* Prepare and file sales and use tax returns.
* Provide support for annual audit and tax filings including preparation of requested items and schedules.
* Assist with special projects and analysis as needed.
Qualifications and Professional Experience:
* Bachelor's degree required within Accounting or Finance.
* 3-5 years of Public and/or Private accounting experience
* Experience across accounting functions including Accounts Payable, Accounts Receivable, Inventory, Sales and Use Taxes, and Account Reconciliations
* Experience with SaaS accounting and software revenue recognition a plus
* NetSuite Experience - participation in ERP implementation a plus.
* Excellent PC skills (advanced excel skills)
* Strong organizational skills with ability to work independently, multi-task and shift priorities as needed.
* Competitive compensation package
* Flexible remote work arrangements are possible
* Medical, Dental & Vision insurance
* 401K program and company match
* Golf reimbursements
* Join an awesome team of passionate people.