This role will be working with The Technology team and the Finance team.
· Build and Develop reports within Netsuite and/or OMS system to facilitate monthly financial reporting procedures, reconciliations, and journal entries for estimates.
· Ensure reports reconcile to the Accounting system.
· Investigating and document any variances identified during reconciliation processes.
· Work cross-functionally with Accounting, Finance, Data analytics, and Technology/IT
· Support teams on an ad-hoc basis with analysis within Netsuite and OMS
· Serve as the lead administrator for the Netsuite platform.
· Manage user access to the platform for both onboarding and offboarding.
· Assist in root cause analysis exercises and problem-solving work sessions.
· Troubleshoot and resolve errors between systems when impacting inventory or revenues.
· Identify segregation of duty opportunities and deploy permission-based solutions.
· Support bundles and plug-ins leveraged within the Netsuite platform.
· Execute key monthly close processes.
· Analyze and assist in daily reconciliation of revenue and cost reporting between systems.
· Assist with daily refund and return reconciliation between systems.
· Assist with gift card reconciliation between systems.
· Execute user acceptance testing for new automations and workflows.
· Help develop, document, and deploy change management processes.
· Assist with pulling audit requests and documenting monthly procedures.
· Reconcile data used by various departments as necessary, including Accounting & Finance and Planning
Experience and Requirements
· 3+ years hands on experience working with and customizing NetSuite.
· Experience with OneWorld and multi-subsidiary company structures
· Strong analytical skills
· Exceptional Excel skills
· Strong functional experience in one or more areas: Accounting/ Finance - Order to Cash, AP/AR, Revenue, GAAP
· Effective communication skills
· Strong attention to detail
· Experience with Shopify E-Commerce platform preferred.
· Experience with Celigo or other integration platforms a plus
· Experience with high volume e-commerce and retail companies a plus
· Experience with inventory management a plus