NetSuite Director of Logistics and Customer Experience-130,000USD-150,000USD, Boston MA
Who doesn't love the food and beverage industry? I am currently working with a company in search of a NetSuite Director of Logistics and Customer Experience in the food and beverage industry. This company has been able to thrive in the past year and has experienced rapid growth! In this leadership role you will be able to oversee all of Warehousing and Supply Chain needs in addition to other responsibilities.
Role and Responsibilities:
* Manage inventory from the factory through complete product lifecycle
* Build and manage vendor relationships with 3PL providers
* Establish and maintain company targets for order fill rate, inventory accuracy, control, and obsolescence rates
* Lead a high-performance customer service organization that delivers timely and accurate information to internal and external Sales Reps
* NetSuite Experience
* Food and Beverage Industry Experience
* Strong Supply Chain and Logistics Experience
* Previous Operations experience
* Warehouse and Distribution Experience
If you or anyone you know is interested in this great opportunity contact me via:
Phone: 347-391-1123 or Email: email@example.com
Anderson Frank International is the leading ERP recruitment firm in the US, advertising more ERP/NetSuite roles than any other agency. We deal with NetSuite partners & End Users throughout the United States, and we have never had more live requirements for NetSuite professionals.
By specializing solely in placing candidates in the ERP market, we have built relationships with most US key employers. We have an unrivaled understanding of where the best opportunities and ERP jobs are. Anderson Frank International Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency concerning this vacancy.