Controller, Information Technology, $120K, Central Florida
100% remote- Eastern Time working hours
Middle-market, rapidly growing organisation
Lead a high performing team of 10
Quarterly bonus, stock options and generous PTO
About the Company
Headquartered in Central Florida, this rapidly growing tech company is a publicly traded organisation. They are looking for a Controller to join the team and propel their growth. As a Controller, you will report into the CFO and lead a team of 10 direct and indirect reports.
You will be responsible for leading the overall Accounting Operations, Reporting and other controller-ship functions of the organization. These include:
* Leading the Accounting for the enterprise
* Interacting with the senior leadership and reporting business performance and metrics
* Maintaining a system of documented accounting policies and procedures in accordance with Generally Accepted Accounting Principles (GAAP).
* Ensuring accurate revenue recognition and monitoring contract billing
* Optimizing the ERP system and other technologies for process improvement
* Developing and managing financial controls in accordance with the company's procedures
* Managing relationship with external stakeholders, like External auditors, bankers etc
* Participating in integrating acquisitions and evaluating new acquisition opportunities
The Successful Applicant
* Bachelor's degree in Accounting, Finance or a related field; CPA qualification/ MBA from a top tier B-School is required
* Prior experience of working at Big4 audit firm + corporate work experience is required
* Strong understanding of Technology industry with at least 3 years of work experience in a related industry
* Desire to work in a fast-paced environment
* Experience of working of NetSuite ERP is highly preffered
* Proven track record of leading a successul team of >5; experience in leading teams remotely will be an advantage
* High level of integrity, confidentiality and dependability with a strong sense of urgency and results orientation.
* Ability to work during ET working hours
* Must be Authorised to work in the US
To fast-track you application, please call or email t.mustafa@andersonfrankgroup today!