Staff Accountant - Large Public company, $66K, Tampa, FL
What the Company Offers
* Performance bonus
* Retirement plan and competitive health insurance cost
* Ability to work partially remotely
Reporting into the Accounting Manager, you will be responsible for preparing monthly bank reconciliations, payroll and expense transactions for multiple locations. You will operate in a high-volume transaction environment and work on large ERP systems.
Your day to day responsibilities will include:
* Reconcile cash daily and prepare monthly bank reconciliations for multiple accounts;
* Record payroll and expense transactions to the general ledger for multiple locations;
* Process intercompany allocation charges;
* Prepare monthly balance sheet account reconciliations;
* Assist with internal controls;
* Prepare and post journal entries for multiple locations;
* Assist with internal and external audit requests;
* Perform ad-hoc special projects, as needed.
* Bachelor's Degree in Accounting with accounting experience in large organisation, preferably in a shared services environment
* Function in a high-volume, deadline driven environment
* Exposure to large ERP systems (Oracle preferred)
* Must have solid communication and problem-solving skills.
To expedite your application process, please forward your resume to me at email@example.com