Corporate Controller (Food Production & Distribution); Dallas, TX; $225K+
* Fast-growing, animal food manufacturer
* Lead the Corporate Accounting team of the company prepared for organic & inorganic growth
* Full relocation assistance will be provided for out-of-state candidates
About Our Client
A successful animal food manufacturer is looking to hire a new Corporate Controller as they brace for growth. You will be reporting into the CFO and work closely with the CEO and the Private-equity investors.
* All areas relating to financial reporting and significant areas of technical accounting including revenue recognition, equity based compensation, accounting for income taxes and complex consolidations issues
* Supervising the accounting team
* Providing accounting oversight and support for all locations and the corporate HQ in Dallas, TX
* Developing and maintaining accounting principles, practices and procedures both at corporate headquarters and at locations worldwide to ensure accurate and timely production of internal and external financial statements
* Supporting transactions and projects such as acquisition due diligence and integration and systems implementations
* Liaison with the company's Executive Leadership as well as general managers of business units, IT department, legal department, strategic business development and others
* Providing direct support to the PE owners & CFO and being an impactful member of the worldwide financial and accounting leadership team
* Assisting the Corporate Controller in due diligence, accounting and integration for M&A transactions.
* Working cross functionally with operations personnel, IT and others to implement and improve systems.
The Successful Applicant
* You must have recent experience of working at a medium-sized, growing company
* Strong understanding of Private Equity reporting requirements
* Bachelor's Degree in Accounting from accredited college or university
* CPA is required
* Experience in development and expansion of the accounting team and in response to the growth of the company
* Must be able to thrive in a fast -pace setting.
* Experience developing and improving processes and systems a strong
* Experience in manufacturing industry is a must have
If this role sounds like a good fit for you, feel free to reach out to me at email@example.com ASAP for a confidential discussion.