NetSuite Administrator: 90,000-100,000-Remote
Looking for a fully remote role in the Consumer Goods industry? I am currently working a rapidly growing, high performing company that has been featured in national publications for its products. This company is seeking a NetSuite Administrator for a fully remote position. In this role you will be able to work in a fast-paced environment and help contribute to the financial success of the company while performing required NetSuite Administrator duties.
Role and Responsibilities:
* Maintain NetSuite ERP to ensure operational performance
* Utilize problem solving skills to develop NetSuite functionality
* Ensure process procedures, structure and access rights within NetSuite are designed properly
* Provide desktop support to internal stakeholders
* Collaborate with internal stake holders for various projects
* Maintain proper system access for system audit controls
* Ability to implement NetSuite webservices
* Experience creating Dashboards, Workflows and Saved Searches within NetSuite
* Previous NetSuite Administrator Experience
* Experience with NetSuite Integrations such as SPS Commerce and FarApp
* Previous project management experience
* Manufacturing experience
* Ability to troubleshoot and maintain existing customizations within NetSuite
* NetSuite Financials experiences
If you or anyone you know is interested in this great opportunity contact me via:
Phone: 347-391-1123 or Email: email@example.com
Anderson Frank International is the leading ERP recruitment firm in the US, advertising more ERP/NetSuite roles than any other agency. We deal with NetSuite partners & End Users throughout the United States, and we have never had more live requirements for NetSuite professionals.
By specializing solely in placing candidates in the ERP market, we have built relationships with most US key employers. We have an unrivaled understanding of where the best opportunities and ERP jobs are. Anderson Frank International Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency concerning this vacancy.