NetSuite Systems Manager
This NetSuite Systems manager role is with an institutionally-backed acquisition company based in New York City. Their focus lies on fulfilment by Amazon (FBA) third party sellers on Amazon. This company, though young (circa 2020) has proven to be growing massively with a valuation just under $1B! This company understands the importance of taking care of their employee. They ensure equity, health benefits and retirement savings options all on top of a clear professional growth trajectory.
Skills & Qualifications
* System Owner for all Finance/Accounting & Inventory Systems which support multiple entities and multiple external API connections.
* Develop, implement, administer NetSuite and maintain all financial/supply chain systems.
* Retail industry experience required
* Celigo, Orderful, Divvy & Tipalti experience is a plus
* SuiteScript 2.0 is a plus
* Bachelor's degree in Computer Science/Engineering, Information System, Finance/Accounting or equivalent practical experience
* Netsuite Experience with a Full-Implementation
* Knowledge of maintaining financial systems
* Experience in ecommerce / retail
* In-depth experience in implementing Financial & Financial planning systems (ERP, Planning, WMS, etc.)
* Experience implementing/managing API/EDI connections
* Health Benefits
To discuss this or other NetSuite opportunities APPLY now by e-mailing your resume to Evelyn at firstname.lastname@example.org or call me at 646 540 7499
Anderson Frank International is the leading NetSuite recruitment firm in the US advertising more NetSuite roles any other agency. We deal with both NetSuite partners & End Users throughout the United States and we have never had more live requirements for NetSuite professionals.
By specializing solely in placing candidates in the NetSuite ERP market we have built relationships with most of the key employers in the US and have an unrivalled understanding of where the best opportunities and NetSuite jobs are. Anderson Frank International Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.