* Work with the legal, acquisitions, development, and lending teams to structure, capitalize, and recapitalize new and existing investment opportunities.
* Prepare investment, underwriting, and recapitalize models to include investment returns and waterfall/promote terms.
* Prepare timely and accurate analyses, summaries, and reports of financial data on the operating progress of the company, its funds, and investments.
* Oversee the preparation of quarterly and annual financial statements, including footnotes and Limited Partner capital statements.
* Develop strategic plans, conduct research and data analysis to inform business decisions.
* Prepare annual, quarterly, and monthly reports as well as ad hoc analyses for investors and lenders.
* Coordinate with investor relations on the issuance of capital call notices, distribution notices, and management fee memorandums to the Limited Partners, including models/calculations.
* Review investment activity and maintain fund investment performance details and calculations.
* Active participation in new fund and investment structures (i.e., new fund/class launches, closures, and changes to existing requirements and processes).
* Conduct special projects and requests
* Proven work experience as a VP of Finance or similar role
* Proficiency in financial modeling and Microsoft Excel
* Understanding of capitalization of investments
* Bachelor's Degree in finance, accounting, business administration, or a related field
* Certifications such as MBA, CPA, and CFA are preferred