NetSuite Financial Systems Manager
A top e-commerce company is looking for a passionate and dedicated NetSuite Financial Systems Manager to support the rapid growth of our business. This is a critical hire that will work with cross functional teams and manage their NetSuite System.
Why you should work here:
As one of the top growing E-Commerce companies in the world, you will have an opportunity to work alongside some of the most distinguished professionals in the industry. A plethora of perks are included with the salary.
The Skill Set:
* NetSuite Administration duties include creating Saved Searches, Workflows, Dashboards, resolving tickets, etc.
* Knowledge of Coopa, Concur, and NetSuite's Fixed Revenue Module are ideal
* Previous experience integrating 3rdparty systems into NetSuite
* Excellent communication, analytical and reasoning skills with a high confidence in stating professional opinions required
* Extensive experience with NetSuite ERP - including Advanced Revenue Module required.
* Possesses the ability to self-manage and adapt to changes, delays, or unexpected shifts in priorities while maintaining focus and productivity in a fast-paced environment
Demonstrated ability to streamline and automate complex business processes
To discuss this or other NetSuite opportunities in Location APPLY now by e-mailing your resume to Matthew Erhard at email@example.com or call me directly at 347-783-6942
Anderson Frank International is the leading NetSuite recruitment firm in the US advertising more NetSuite roles any other agency. We deal with both NetSuite partners & End Users throughout the United States and we have never had more live requirements for NetSuite professionals.
By specializing solely in placing candidates in the ERP market we have built relationships with most of the key employers in the US and have an unrivaled understanding of where the best opportunities and NetSuite jobs are. Anderson Frank International Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.