Payroll and Accounts Payable Manager (Global Healthcare Company), Jacksonville, 85K
What's on offer
* Stable and profitable healthcare products manufacturer
* Healthy work-life balance
* Competitive benefits package
The purpose of the Payroll and Accounts Payable Manager is to assist Financial Controller to direct, manage and execute all financial processes necessary to meet all business and compliance requirements, both now and over the life of the company.
* Implements, maintains, and reviews payroll system processes and enhancements within ADP.
* Ensures the timely and accurate processing of common payroll reporting and reconciliation requirements, including salaries, benefits, garnishments, taxes, and other deductions
* Ensures the timely and accurate processing of common payroll transactions (where applicable), including new hires, terminations, pay rate changes, and other items as needed.
* Maintains accurate historical records of payroll transactions and reporting
* Ensures compliance with federal/state/local payroll, wage, and hour labor laws and best practices
* Facilitates audits by providing records and documentation to the corporate internal audit team
* Oversee accounting approval process for expense reports to ensure company policies are followed.
* Assist with management and maintenance of the electronic filing system specifically pertaining to accounting, finance, and administration.
* Oversee maintaining office administration functions such as managing external facility maintenance vendors, stocking of office supplies and equipment, and other such related areas.
* The position requires a high level of flexibility and appreciation for various pay rules and practices and the ability to work within a fast-paced, demanding, and adaptive environment.
* Bachelor's degree in Accounting, Finance, Business Administration, Human Resources, or related field
* Five to seven years of related large scope payroll management experience required.
* Strong supervisory and leadership skills, with experience leading team
* Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite or related software, particularly in Excel
* Proficient in payroll software solutions
* Experience in managing Accounts Payable function
This role is moving quickly. To learn more about the role and the company, apply today!