NetSuite Administrator/Accountant - Somerville, NJ - $70-100k
This client is seeking to add a NetSuite administrator with an accounting background to their team. This role would function as both the administrator to the system, while also doing general accounting work on an as needed basis. Our client is a growing chemical/materials distributor located out of the Somerville, New Jersey area. If you feel like your skills line up well with the information provided below don't hesitate to apply!
* Work within NetSuite to complete sales orders, purchase orders, inventory management, cost tracking, sending invoices, bill payments, etc.
* Offer recommendations on process improvements within the system, and accounting department
* Assist in general accounting work (AP/AR, data entry, etc.)
* Troubleshoot any issues within NetSuite
* Degree in accounting, operations, finance, or equivalent preffered
* Proficient in NetSuite a must
* Working knowledge of accounting procedures
* Experience within distribution, warehouse, or sales a plus
* Ability to come into office
* Health, Dental, and Vision insurance with 100% premium covered
* 401k with profit sharing
* Unlimited PTO/sick time
* Pension plan
If you meet necessary qualification, please feel free to send your resume to email@example.com, or call Jack Gill at 718-215-0997.
Anderson Frank International is the leading ERP recruitment firm in the US advertising more ERP/NetSuite roles than any other agency. We deal with both NetSuite partners & End Users throughout the United States and we have never had more live requirements for NetSuite professionals.
By specializing solely in placing candidates in the ERP market we have built relationships with most of the key employers in the US and have an unrivaled understanding of where the best opportunities and ERP jobs are. Anderson Frank International Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy