NetSuite ERP Systems Administrator - Alexandria, VA
$165,000 Base Salary + 15% + Equity
Emerging Ride Sharing Software
We are retained on a search for a NetSuite ERP Systems Administrator in the greater Washington DC area with an organization that has risen rapidly within the Ride Sharing Sector. They currently have $250M in VC funding and are preparing for another funding round as well. They have an incredible, brand new office space that includes an onsite cafeteria and an indoor parking garage that is expense paid for all employees.
The best way to apply is to send your resume directly to me at J.Gendler@AndersonFrank.com.
* Significant experience creating saved searches, Dashboards, and workflows within NetSuite ERP
* Experience resoling user quires, answering tickets, and creating user permissions is a must
* Middleware integration experience with Celigo, Boomi, or Jitterbit is preferred
* Experience in SaaS or with an organization with recurring revenue schemes is highly recommended
* Past experience with writing custom lines of SuiteScript code is not required but would be a plus
* 100% Paid Medical, Dental, and Vision for the employee and 50% Paid for Spouse + Family
* Term Life insurance up to $150,000
* Employee Equity Plan + Accelerators
If you meet the necessary qualifications and want the opportunity to further expand your NetSuite career then don't wait to apply! Please send your resume to email@example.com and call 646-540-7487
Anderson Frank International is the leading ERP recruitment firm in the US advertising more ERP/NetSuite roles any other agency. We deal with both NetSuite partners & End Users throughout the United States and we have never had more live requirements for NetSuite professionals.
By specializing solely in placing candidates in the ERP market we have built relationships with most of the key employers in the US and have an unrivalled understanding of where the best opportunities and ERP jobs are. Anderson Frank International Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.