Corporate Financial Analyst/FP&A Analyst
What's on offer?
* A high-growth company
* Opportunity to carve out a cross-functional financial analytics function
* High visibility with the senior leadership team and investors
Hiring for a young company that is now experiencing explosive growth.
To get ready and support the market expansion effectively over the next many years, they are looking to hire a bright & ambitious Financial Analyst to join their team.
As a Financial Analyst, you will be responsible for creating essential reporting and analysis to support the Leadership team and the investors in business planning and decision-making. You will create projections, financial models & evaluate expansion plans, both organic and in-organic.
You will also be able to set-up the full-fledged strategy and analytical function across all teams. As the company grows, this role will grow into a team management and a core management position.
You will be a very good fit if you have:
* 3 years + of Financial analysis experience and a strong skill-set in financial modelling, business analysis, M&A analysis and corporate management reporting
* Strong business acumen and ability to build a top-notch Financial analysis function of a relatively new company
* Effective presentation and communication skills with experience in interfacing with leadership team.
The role offers competitive base salary, bonus and a strong benefits package. The company is based out of Jacksonville. This is an on-site role with plenty of WFH opportunity.
Reach out to me by applying today.