Non-Profit Financial Systems Manager at a growing Non-profit
* My client is looking for a Systems Manager with a Finance Background Manages Finance & Accounting systems, including Netsuite, Adaptive Insights, Personify (AMS), ADP and other tools as identified and implemented.
* Creates reports and presents analyses to senior management regarding a wide-range of strategic initiatives and operational matters.
* Maintains an understanding of financial, accounting, planning and treasury concepts and applies them to financial systems, including the impact of revenue recognition under ASC 606.
* Collaborates with stakeholders throughout the Enterprise to support Company analysis, data, and solution requirements as well as problem resoultions that align with the Enterprises' business strategies.
* Creates tools within the systems, such as dashboards and customized reporting, to optimize the financial analysis functions of the systems. Provides support and guidance to data users throughout the Enterprise, including training.
* Document new and existing processes and methodologies.
* Must be collaborative and exhibit strong problem solving/analytical skills
* Ability to form teams for specific projects and lead them to completion
* Requires strong interpersonal/customer service attitude and professional skills to successfully work with a variety of individuals within the ANA Enterprise
* Excellent verbal and written communication skills
My client is looking to move quickly on their next hire. If you are interested in the role, send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org