Assistant Controller for a thriving company in Plantation, FL
* $85,000 - $95,000 per year
* 2-3 remote days per week
About the Company
Headquartered in Plantation, FL, this successful consumer products, B2C is looking to expand their accounting team to support the growth of the company. The company is gaining market share consistently and is looking to further expand into new markets.
As an Assistant Controller, you will report into the Controller and you will be groomed to lead a team of accountants.
You will be responsible for leading the accounting and month-end close process of the organisation. These include:
* Interacting with the senior leadership and reporting business performance and metrics
* Maintaining a system of documented accounting policies and procedures in accordance with Generally Accepted Accounting Principles (GAAP).
* Ensuring accurate revenue recognition and monitoring contract billing
* Optimizing the ERP system (NetSuite) and other technologies for process improvement
* Developing and managing financial controls in accordance with the company's procedures
* Managing relationship with external stakeholders, like External auditors, bankers etc
* Participating in integrating acquisitions and evaluating new acquisition opportunities
The Successful Applicant
* Bachelor's degree in Accounting, Finance or a related field
* Prior experience of working in an accounting role with a fast-paced consumer products company
* Experience of performing the month-end close process of a medium-sized corporation
* Experience of working of NetSuite ERP is highly preferred
* High level of integrity, confidentiality and dependability with a strong sense of urgency and results orientation
* Must be Authorised to work in the US
To fast-track you application, please call or email firstname.lastname@example.org today!