VP, Operations & Supply Chain - NYC or Boston - $200,000 Base Salary
Spiked Beverages Titan!
Our client is currently manufactures North America's leading spiked beverage product and has made the decision to implement NetSuite ERP. They are very much looking forward to leveraging NetSuite's inventory management capabilities to meet their sales orders.
They have seen a 340% revenue increase in the last 3 years and are in a transformative growth phase. The culture in their NYC & Boston area headquarters & warehouses incredibly upbeat and flexible. Bonuses will be tied to order fulfilment and inventory data integrity based KPIs. Please send your resume directly to me at firstname.lastname@example.org to apply.
Skills & Responsibilities
* Assure that the functions, data bases, and reporting capabilities of NetSuite and related systems
* Review and approve all technical and supply chain vendor business arrangements and invoices in accordance with company financial policies and procedures.
* Work with Contract Manufacturers to direct the design, engineering and manufacturing specifications and requirements for Assisi products, packaging, and accessories.
* 5% 401K match
* 24 days PTO
* Company Sponsored Health Plan
* Medical, Dental, Vision 100% covered for the employee and 50% covered for dependants
If you meet the necessary qualifications and want the opportunity to further expand your NetSuite career then don't wait to apply! Please send your resume to email@example.com and call 646-540-7487.
Anderson Frank International is the leading ERP recruitment firm in the US advertising more ERP/NetSuite roles any other agency. We deal with both NetSuite partners & End Users throughout the United States and we have never had more live requirements for NetSuite professionals.
By specializing solely in placing candidates in the ERP market we have built relationships with most of the key employers in the US and have an unrivalled understanding of where the best opportunities and ERP jobs are. Anderson Frank International Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.