AP Manager Position - Boston, MA - $140,000 Base Salary
Rapidly Growing Electric Power Business
My client is located in Boston they've just made the decision to migrate from a legacy system to NetSuite ERP. This organization has undergone a major investment ($3B+) and their CFO feels this is the right time to build out their internal Accounting / Finance department.
They've just opened a new state of the art office that features in office meal service and a free training gym for employees! You'll be expected in the office 1-2 days per week.
Requirements & Responsibilities
* Previous experience with NetSuite ERP
* Payables software experience such as Stampli, AvidXchange, MineralTree, Tipalti, Concur, Adaptive
* Evaluated and reconciled finances including AP, AR, COGS, and corporate revenue
* Implemented double-entry bookkeeping, strengthened vendor account access, and improved standard procedures, and transformed and shifted accounting data onto NetSuite by working with IT and external consultants
* Processed T&Es for the entire company as well as its 4 subsidiaries.
If you meet the necessary qualifications and want the opportunity to further expand your NetSuite career then don't wait to apply! Please send your resume to email@example.com and call 646-540-7487.
Anderson Frank International is the leading ERP recruitment firm in the US advertising more ERP/NetSuite roles any other agency. We deal with both NetSuite partners & End Users throughout the United States and we have never had more live requirements for NetSuite professionals.
By specializing solely in placing candidates in the ERP market we have built relationships with most of the key employers in the US and have an unrivalled understanding of where the best opportunities and ERP jobs are. Anderson Frank International Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.