Sr. Accountant - Onsite in Gilbert, AZ - $70-$80k
Responsibilities / Duties
* Prepares and records asset, liability, revenue, and expenses entries by compiling and analysing account information for 20+ subsidiaries.
* Maintains and balances subsidiary accounts by verifying, allocating, posting, reconciling transactions, resolving discrepancies.
* Maintains general ledger; preparing a trial balance; reconciling entries.
* Summarises financial status by collecting information, preparing balance sheet, profit and loss, and other statements.
* Provides ad hoc reports and data analysis as needed by Controller or Executive Team
* Provides support for annual external audit
Experience with Treasury Management, fixed assets, petty cash and balance sheet reconciliations for related accounts will all be strongly considered for this position.
Must be able to work on-site in Gilbert, AZ.
* Bachelor's Degree in Accounting required (MAcc/MBA, CPA preferred)
* Experience: 5+ years in a similar role
* Ability to meet a constant stream of deadlines
* Strong working knowledge of accounting principles and practices
* Advanced Microsoft Excel skills
* Experience with NetSuite strongly preferred. Experience with other mid-level accounting systems (Microsoft Dynamics GP, SAP, Sage 300, etc.) is also acceptable.
* Superior analytically and problem-solving skills
* Detail-oriented and ability to manage multiple projects/deadlines simultaneously.
* Proven ability to work independently and collaboratively with different levels of employees
As you can imagine, opportunities to work with exciting organisations such as our client do not come around often so I urge you to apply quickly, or contact me directly to discuss applying.
To discuss this or other NetSuite opportunities in the Greater Phoenix area APPLY now by e-mailing your resume to Christian Blanks at C.Blanks@andersonfrank.com or call me at (480) - 530 - 2024.
Anderson Frank International is the leading NetSuite recruitment firm in the US advertising more NetSuite roles any other agency. We deal with both NetSuite partners & End Users throughout the United States and we have never had more live requirements for NetSuite professionals.
By specializing solely in placing candidates in the ERP market we have built relationships with most of the key employers in the US and have an unrivalled understanding of where the best opportunities and NetSuite jobs are. Anderson Frank International Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
NetSuite / Phoenix / Arizona / Gilbert / Finance / Consultant / Accounting / Controller / Payroll / ERP / NetSuite ERP / NetSuite CRM / NetSuite E-commerce / Solutions / Administrator/ Partner