Our client, an end user of NetSuite is looking for a Controller with Federally Qualified Health Center experience. This provides you with the opportunity to work with a large growing company while continuing to grow your career.
Experience & Requirements:
- FQHC Experience
- Controller handling compliance reporting and overseeing the operations of accounting and making sure things are going booked correctly, compliance reports are being completed on time, etc
- Overseeing Accounting Manager and Department which includes 10 reports within AP, AR, Staff
- Need this person to be a "Go-Getter", hardworking individual willing to figure things out on their own
- Excellent communication skills, able to work closely with staff, vendors, and executives effectively
- Strong Excel skills
- NetSuite experience a definite plus
To discuss this or other NetSuite opportunities APPLY now by e-mailing your resume to email@example.com or call me at 480-530-2030.
Anderson Frank International is the leading NetSuite recruitment firm in the US advertising more NetSuite roles any other agency. We deal with both NetSuite partners & End Users throughout the United States and we have never had more live requirements for NetSuite professionals.
By specializing solely in placing candidates in the ERP market we have built relationships with most of the key employers in the US and have an unrivalled understanding of where the best opportunities and NetSuite jobs are. Anderson Frank International Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
NetSuite / Los Angeles / California / West / Technical / Consultant / Developer / Administrator / ERP developer / ERP / NetSuite ERP / NetSuite CRM / NetSuite Ecommerce / Solutions / Administrator/ Partner