The Business & Systems Analyst will be a liaison between the client area and technical organization by planning, conducting, and directing the analysis of complex business problems. They will be coordinate with QA team for end-to-end testing (creating test plans, test cases, all the way through execution), as well as working with the business and development teams to define requirements.
Roles and Responsibilities:
* Responsible for working closely with internal business subject matter experts to gather and document current/as-is business processes along with the future state requirements for customizations/updates to the software. Interaction with external client stakeholders may be required as well for enhancement requests.
* Serve as liaison between client business users and development team, communicating and interpreting requirements and technical solutions
* Translate user feedback into refined requirements for development team
* Create test scenarios using industry standards and best practices for software development life cycle
* Collect end-user requirements (for improving business processes and software) via interviews, focus groups, and other stakeholder discussions
* Track quality assurance metrics
* Create mockups, wire frames, and prototypes that illustrate current and future workflows
* Write release notes for new features that would be delivered to customers.
* Perform regular system monitoring and maintenance, verify the integrity and availability of all software resources, systems and key processes, and verify completion of scheduled releases.
Skills and Qualifications:
* Ability to prioritize multiple projects within varying deadlines
* Ability to work independently as well as in a team
* Self-starter and able to work in a fast-paced environment
* A minimum of 12 years of work experience in business and systems analysis including 5+ years of NetSuite experience.
* Experience documenting as-is and to-be process, gathering requirements, assessing business and system capabilities, and creating user stories for developments.
* Implementation of new process controls and workflows to support all areas of customer service, accounting, training, etc.