A start-up Consumer Electronics company is searching to bring on a NetSuite IT Manager to the team to manage everything involved with NetSuite as well as all 3rd party applications.
This start-up has been around since early 2017 and have already acheived over $100million in revenue for 2021! They've been featured in high profile publications such as Forbes, CNN, and Billboard and have had many high level celebrity's endorse the brand.
Roles and Responsibilities:
* Be the inhouse POC for all things NetSuite working with Operations, IT, Sales, and Finance departments
* Lead and manage the NetSuite instance by creating custom workflows, saved searches, dashboards, user roles, permissions, troubleshoot user issues
* Lead the integration project of new WMS system into NetSuite through Celigo
Skills and Qualifications:
* Prior hands on NetSuite experience as a NetSuite Administrator
* Proven experience creating complex and custom workflows, saved searches, etc
* Prior experience using WMS systems (WMS system implementation experience is preferred)
* Prior experience using Celigo to integrate 3rd party systems into NetSuite
* 401k with generous company match
* Annual bonus over 10%
* Full medical coverage (Health, Dental, Vision)
If you or anyone you know is interested in this great opportunity contact me via:
Phone: 646-540-7535 or Email: email@example.com
Anderson Frank International is the leading ERP recruitment firm in the US, advertising more ERP/NetSuite roles than any other agency. We deal with NetSuite partners & End Users throughout the United States, and we have never had more live requirements for NetSuite professionals.
By specializing solely in placing candidates in the ERP market, we have built relationships with most US key employers. We have an unrivaled understanding of where the best opportunities and ERP jobs are. Anderson Frank International Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency concerning this vacancy.