Senior Functional Consultant - NetSuite
Anywhere, United States
This company believes that teamwork begins with building trust and finding strength in community. My client is looking for hardworking individuals who are not only passionate about building quality NetSuite solutions for their clients, but also cultivating long-lasting relationships. Their commitment to serving others is what makes them great - If you're ready to be a part of a rock-star team, continue reading for more information.
What you'll get as a Rockstar consultant:
- Industry-leading Incentive-based Compensation Package
- They cover 100% of their employees' healthcare premium
- 401(k) with 6% Company Match
- Paid Training and Continuing Education
- Unlimited Paid Vacation/Personal Time; Flexible Work Schedule
- Awesome Yearly Company Trip!
- Collaborates with functional and technical team members to develop effective NetSuite solutions
- You will be directly working with clients to document business requirements and translate them into specific NetSuite functionality.
- Prepare and lead client workshops to define implementation strategy
- Effectively configures and customizes client NetSuite environments to develop proof of concepts and present sustainable solutions to client executives and key stakeholders
- Attends pre-sales meetings with prospective clients to assess project level-of-effort with sales team members
- Provides general customer service and assistance to clients and serves as the 'go-to' resource on all project related inquiries
Bachelor's degree, preferably in Accounting, Finance, or Management Information Systems (MIS)
3+ years of NetSuite consulting experience (Senior Consultant)
Willingness to travel - Usual travel is up to 30% on most engagements
Consulting experience in other business applications including NetSuite, QuickBooks, Intacct, Salesforce.com, Oracle, SAP, PeopleSoft, etc.
Previous experience and ability to gather business requirements and effectively implement an ERP, CRM, & PSA solution
Previous industry experience in Financials, Accounting, Manufacturing, Software, Wholesale Distribution, Services, Retail, Enterprise, General Business
Software as a Service (SaaS) or Cloud experience is a plus
Must be NetSuite SuiteFoundation & Administrator Certified
NetSuite ERP Certification a plus
Experience using Advanced Revenue Management tool a huge bonus
Mastery of Microsoft Office Products