Business Systems Analyst - Worcester, MA - $130,000
My client is looking for a Business Systems Analyst after an internal promotion. They are a leader in the logistics space with a reach that spans nationwide. They offer a competitive benefits structure and are always looking to advance those internally before looking out. If you or someone you know would make a great fit, send me an email at firstname.lastname@example.org
Perform analytical tasks related to system enhancements and maintenance; serves as the liaison between the business unit and the programming/technical units; makes recommendations to management for system enhancements (which could be revenue producing items).
* Creates detailed project plans and tracking documents to track a project from start to finish.
* Plays a key role in communicating issues related to projects/request to the business unit and programming/technical staff.
* Writes detailed description of user needs, program functions, and steps required to develop or modify computer program.
* Reviews computer system capabilities, workflow, and scheduling limitations to determine if requested program or program change is possible within existing system.
* Conducts studies pertaining to development of new information systems to meet current and projected needs.
* Upgrades system and corrects errors to maintain system after implementation.
* Prepares time and cost estimates for completing projects.
* Proficiency with Microsoft Office products
* Excellent communication, analytical, customer service, and organizational skills
* Ability to work effectively with all levels of personnel
* Strong presentation skills
* Preferred knowledge in Accounting software; Development software; Project Management software.
Compensation package includes health (company-paid medical), flexible vacation, and sick days. Flexible work environment and schedule.
To discuss this or other NetSuite opportunities APPLY now by e-mailing your resume to Robert Herstedt at email@example.com or call me at 646-863-7576.
Anderson Frank International is the leading NetSuite recruitment firm in the US advertising more NetSuite roles any other agency. We deal with both NetSuite partners & End Users throughout the United States and we have never had more live requirements for NetSuite professionals.
By specializing solely in placing candidates in the ERP market we have built relationships with most of the key employers in the US and have an unrivaled understanding of where the best opportunities and NetSuite jobs are. Anderson Frank International Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.