Anderson Frank is partnered with a Kansas City-based holding company that is looking to add a NetSuite-experienced Controller to their team. They are new to NetSuite, so the ideal candidate will be able to work with their subsidiaries to advise best practices in setting up the ERP.
* Configure NetSuite for holding company and it's subsidiaries
* Manage day-to-day accounting operations, including Month End Close
* Create financial reports for VP and senior leadership
* NetSuite implementation/administration
* Financial management of multiple subsidiaries
* Private equity
To discuss this or other NetSuite opportunities APPLY now by e-mailing your resume to Max Pounds at email@example.com or call me at 312-651-3030.
Anderson Frank International is the leading NetSuite recruitment firm in the US advertising more NetSuite roles any other agency. We deal with both NetSuite partners & End Users throughout the United States and we have never had more live requirements for NetSuite professionals.
By specializing solely in placing candidates in the ERP market we have built relationships with most of the key employers in the US and have an unrivaled understanding of where the best opportunities and NetSuite jobs are. Anderson Frank International Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.