The NetSuite Project Manager is responsible for managing and monitoring all aspects of NetSuite Implementation Projects. The Project Manager performs a highly visible, managerial role leading the delivery of initiatives to clients with responsibility for Relationship Management, Project Management, and Business/Technical Delivery.
* Project Management: Oversee the successful and timely delivery of the project, including all work efforts required to plan and deliver the functional and technical aspects.
* Motivate the team and drive project execution, with a performance-driven approach and a positive attitude.
* Identify, track, and manage project risks, issues, action items, and the status of all deliverables.
* Lead the team to meet project plan tasks and timelines, and escalate risks as needed.
* Deliver the project within budget.
* Relationship Management: Serve as the primary point of contact with client stakeholders for all aspects of the project.
* Develop and communicate regular status reports to the client.
* Build and maintain positive working relationships/partnerships with existing and future vendors.
* Negotiate and influence with flexibility and adaptability.
* Build and maintain relationships with existing and new clients for future projects.
* Other Functions: Follow company methodologies and procedures, and contribute to other work efforts as needed.
* 3-5 years of delivering ERP projects such as NetSuite, Sage, Dynamics AX, or others.
* Excellent written and oral communication skills.
* Ability to learn new skills on a regular basis.
* Ability to communicate and work effectively with a wide range of people and personalities.
* Strong organizational skills and attention to detail.
* Previous experience implementing packaged software is a plus.
* A desire to be in a leadership role and lead teams.
* Willingness to work in a fast-paced and constantly changing environment.
* Some travel may be required.
Join a devoted team where work-life balance is important and you will be recognized and rewarded for your contributions.