Accounting Associate - New York Metropolitan Area - $100,000 - $150,000
This expansive Financial Services company is looking to build an Accounting team within New York City. They are offering a strong benefits package as well as a growing company culture. This position will give you the ability to grow and develop in a curious group of Accounting minds. There is a lot of room for growth in this position for any who find themselves there. If you, or someone you know, are interested, the best way to reach me is by emailing directly at email@example.com or calling me at 646.863.7576.
* Manage the Accounts Receivable for Contracts
* Keep Cash Reportings and Year to Date Collections Consistent
* Ensure all the workflows are operating correctly for receiving bills
* Work with Senior VPs of Accounting to grow and develop within the company
* Work within the NetSuite system to support the high level planning
* Soft skills in being able to work with multiple individuals simultaneously
* Proficiency with NetSuite ERP
* Excellent communication, analytical, customer service, and organizational skills
* Ability to work effectively with all levels of personnel
* Strong presentation skills
* Public Accounting Background
Compensation package includes health, dental, vision, 401k, flexible vacation, and sick days.
To discuss this or other NetSuite opportunities APPLY now by e-mailing your resume to Robert Herstedt at firstname.lastname@example.org or call me at 646-863-7576.
Anderson Frank International is the leading NetSuite recruitment firm in the US advertising more NetSuite roles any other agency. We deal with both NetSuite partners & End Users throughout the United States and we have never had more live requirements for NetSuite professionals.
By specializing solely in placing candidates in the ERP market we have built relationships with most of the key employers in the US and have an unrivaled understanding of where the best opportunities and NetSuite jobs are. Anderson Frank International Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.