Anderson Frank is partnering with one of NetSuite's premier food & beverage companies in the Midwest. After more than six years on NetSuite they are looking for their first Administrator to drive optimization projects. Reporting to the CFO, you'll be responsible for day-to-day maintenance of the system, as well as the implementation of new modules and third-party integrations. Additional details include:
* Day-to-day maintenance of the system including handling ticket requests and creating custom reports, searches, roles/permissions, workflows, and more
* Implementation of new NetSuite modules
* Management of third-party integrations and EDI connections
Skills and Qualifications
* Mid/Senior-level NetSuite Administration experience
* NetSuite Certifications preferred
* Manufacturing experience ideal
To discuss this or other NetSuite opportunities APPLY now by e-mailing your resume to Max Pounds at email@example.com or call me at 312-651-3030.
Anderson Frank International is the leading NetSuite recruitment firm in the US advertising more NetSuite roles any other agency. We deal with both NetSuite partners & End Users throughout the United States and we have never had more live requirements for NetSuite professionals.
By specializing solely in placing candidates in the ERP market we have built relationships with most of the key employers in the US and have an unrivaled understanding of where the best opportunities and NetSuite jobs are. Anderson Frank International Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.