Anderson Frank is working with a growing technology company in the Cincinnati area that is looking to add a NetSuite Administrator to join it's team. This is a fantastic opportunity to work closely with leadership and take complete ownership of the platform. Reporting to the COO, you will be responsible for scaling the system as the business continues to grow. This includes NetSuite optimization and the integration of third-party solutions. Additional details include:
* Manage NetSuite ERP, CRM, Inventory, Order Management, and other modules
* Create custom searches, reports, workflows, roles/permissions, etc.
* Collaborate with C-Suite to advise on best NetSuite practices
* Provide user support and training
Skills and Qualifications
* NetSuite Certifications a plus
* Ability to work across departments to gather requirements
* Experience integrating third-party applications
To discuss this or other NetSuite opportunities APPLY now by e-mailing your resume to Max Pounds at email@example.com or call me at 312-651-3030.
Anderson Frank International is the leading NetSuite recruitment firm in the US advertising more NetSuite roles any other agency. We deal with both NetSuite partners & End Users throughout the United States and we have never had more live requirements for NetSuite professionals.
By specializing solely in placing candidates in the ERP market we have built relationships with most of the key employers in the US and have an unrivaled understanding of where the best opportunities and NetSuite jobs are. Anderson Frank International Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.