Anderson Frank is partnering with a PE-backed company in Minneapolis that is looking for a NetSuite Administrator to help lead it's upcoming implementation. Reporting to the Director of IT, this person will leverage their manufacturing experience to work stakeholders to configure the system to meet business needs. They will also utilize past NetSuite Administration experience to provide post go-live support and perform core admin functions. Additional details include:
* Lead NetSuite implementation project
* Create custom workflows, saved searches, dashboards, forms, reports, and more
* Work across departments to gather requirements
* Coordinate with external consultants to configure system
Skills and Qualifications
* Advanced NetSuite Administration experience
* Advanced knowledge of manufacturing processes
* NetSuite certifications a plus
Compensation and Benefits
* Base salary range of $100,000 - $120,000
* Medical, dental, vision insurance
To discuss this or other NetSuite opportunities APPLY now by e-mailing your resume to Max Pounds at firstname.lastname@example.org or call me at 312-651-3030.
Anderson Frank International is the leading NetSuite recruitment firm in the US advertising more NetSuite roles any other agency. We deal with both NetSuite partners & End Users throughout the United States and we have never had more live requirements for NetSuite professionals.
By specializing solely in placing candidates in the ERP market we have built relationships with most of the key employers in the US and have an unrivaled understanding of where the best opportunities and NetSuite jobs are. Anderson Frank International Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.