Revenue Accounting Manager - Remote - $100,000-$125,000
I've partnered with a previous client to search for a dedicated and experienced Revenue Accounting Manager to join Revenue Operations team. They offer attractive benefits including remote work, unlimited PTO, Company Performance Bonuses, and Growth Opportunities. This role is ideal for someone with a strong background in revenue accounting, especially in the IT Services sector, and public accounting experience. A CPA, NetSuite, and Salesforce expertise are considered advantageous.
* Lead the revenue recognition process, ensuring compliance with industry standards and regulations.
* Collaborate with cross-functional teams to interpret contracts and apply revenue recognition policies accurately.
* Oversee the preparation of financial statements, reports, and disclosures related to revenue and ensure their accuracy and timeliness.
* Provide insights and analysis on revenue trends and variances.
NetSuite and Salesforce:
* Utilize your expertise in NetSuite and Salesforce to improve efficiency and accuracy in revenue-related processes.
* Collaborate with IT teams to optimize data integration and reporting.
* Supervise and mentor a growing team, fostering professional growth and development.
* Ensure effective communication and collaboration within the team and across departments.
* Experience in revenue accounting, preferably in the IT Services industry is a plus
* Background in Public accounting and a CPA designation a plus.
* Proficiency in NetSuite and Salesforce is a bonus.
* Strong understanding of revenue recognition principles and financial reporting standards.
* Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills.
* Effective leadership and team management skills.
* Remote Work
* Unlimited PTO
* Company Performance Bonuses
To discuss this or other NetSuite opportunities APPLY now by e-mailing your resume to Robert Herstedt at firstname.lastname@example.org or call me at 646-863-7576.
Anderson Frank International is the leading NetSuite recruitment firm in the US advertising more NetSuite roles any other agency. We deal with both NetSuite partners & End Users throughout the United States and we have never had more live requirements for NetSuite professionals.
By specializing solely in placing candidates in the ERP market we have built relationships with most of the key employers in the US and have an unrivaled understanding of where the best opportunities and NetSuite jobs are. Anderson Frank International Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.