* Coordinate with IT to identify and implement system and process improvements within NetSuite.
* Proactively review material supply and demand to determine actions appropriate to minimize master schedule
* Produce short and long term stocking plans to improve service, increase turns, reduce carrying costs, and minimize risk of obsolescence.
* Analyze demand and make recommendations which address production capacity constraints or surpluses. Develop demand forecasts at multiple levels of aggregation for multiple time horizons as part of the demand planning function.
* Review historical sales trends, research demand drivers, prepare forecast data, develop statistical forecast models, and present forecast results for evaluation.
* Disseminate changes or potential changes in strategies to all necessary stakeholders.
* Ensure proper execution of production strategies.
* Oversee, develop, and mentor production schedulers.
* Responsible for the conversion of planned orders and release of rough cut schedules to production schedulers.
Top skills required:
* NetSuite experience
* Demand Planning/Material Coordinating experience
* Process Improvement experience
* Manufacturing and/or Supply Chain experience