The client are an enterprise software company who have secured a great amount of funding. They are looking to bring in a NetSuite specialist to primarily look after the UK office and bridge the gap between IT and the Finance team based here.
Roles and Responsibilities:
* Support day-to-day activities for users of NetSuite, providing solutions and maintenance where necessary.
* Provide training and documentation on NetSuite processes/use for users across different departments.
* Collaborate with multiple areas of the business, gathering requirements and queries to come up with effective solutions.
* Implement and manage Saved Searches, Dashboards, Reports, Customizations etc.
* Experience working as a NetSuite Administrator, providing support to multiple users.
* Understanding of Finance processes within NetSuite including billing, payment, AP/AR, GL etc.
* Ability to train others on NetSuite processes and provide documentation to support this.
Anderson Frank is the leading specialist in NetSuite specific recruitment across the globe, providing excellent service to both clients and candidates with our expert market knowledge. If you are a NetSuite professional or someone looking to hire within the NetSuite space, reach out today to discuss options - email@example.com or drop me a call on +44 (0) 203 868 5177.