NetSuite Developer / Administrator - $500 Million In Revenue!
Our Client is one of the top construction equipment distributors in the country, and rapidly expanding and growing. They have recently implemented NetSuite and are looking to add more NetSuite professionals to their team.
This is a mostly remote position with occasional travel required to onsite locations in Connecticut. They are offering full benefits with a bonus structure based on company performance, and a competitive salary range.
If you would like to be considered for this position please contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org
This Client Offers:
* Growth, company has hit a major growth spurt, currently a $500 million business, they want to double by 2025, they generate revenue by distributing tools, large and small directly to other businesses like construction companies, they also have a rental business and repair business as well
* Impact, this person will have plenty of room to make an impact within the business and be noticed, highly visible role and highly visible company
* Culture, they are very much a family friendly family oriented environment from top to bottom
* Analyze and assess existing business systems and procedures.
* Assist in the definition, development, and documentation of software's business requirements, objectives, deliverables, and specifications on a project-by-project basis in collaboration with internal users and departments.
* Assist in defining software development project plans, including scoping, scheduling, and implementation
* 5 years related work experience.
* 2 years' experience with the day-to-day technical management and implementation of the NetSuite Oneworld
* Understanding of NetSuite ERP workflow (SuiteFlow, SuiteFlex, SuiteTalk) functionality and processes.
* Experience generating saved searches, formulas, standard reports, custom reporting, forms within NetSuite, as well as dashboards, KPI's and other customizations of user's home page.
To discuss this or other NetSuite opportunities APPLY now by e-mailing your resume to Robert Herstedt at email@example.com or call me at 646-863-7576.
Anderson Frank International is the leading NetSuite recruitment firm in the US advertising more NetSuite roles any other agency. We deal with both NetSuite partners & End Users throughout the United States and we have never had more live requirements for NetSuite professionals.
By specializing solely in placing candidates in the ERP market we have built relationships with most of the key employers in the US and have an unrivaled understanding of where the best opportunities and NetSuite jobs are. Anderson Frank International Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.