Java Developer - Warsaw - (remote flexibility)
Our Global Financial Client is looking for Java Developer's of Junior, Mid and Senior Level to join a new international fintech project. The team use machine learning and intuitive design to provide their customers with powerful tools that are grounded in value, transparency and simplicity to help them make smarter decisions about their money. If you are a passionate, self-directed and self-motivated candidate with exceptional analytic skills and experience in decision-making to enhance commercial solutions, then this team is looking for you!
* Provide digitally-advanced solutions for the clients financial products.
* Collaborate regularly with globally-located team.
* Update and maintain documentation for team processes.
What the client is looking for:
* 1-3 years of commercial experience in IT (senior level is ideally 4 or more years)
* A Degree in Computer Science (or relevant equivalent) is a must.
* Strong proficiency in the following technologies: NoSQL and relational databases, expertise with React JS, HTML5, Java (if you have C++ or C# and are open to working with Java then this is also acceptable), integrating with Restful web services, experience with Agile Operating Models and micro-service architectures.
Preferred qualifications but non-essential (you will have exposure to these however!):
* Kafka, MongoDB, Spring
If you would like more details on this project or to be considered, please email your CV to email@example.com. It would be great to have a call and discuss this opportunity with you.