Java Developer - Warsaw
Join our Financial clients global team of desk engineers who work closely with sales and trading to transform the businesses expansion. This project is looking for junior, mid and senior level candidates. This project will include developing and maintaining algorithms for automated quoting, researching and productionising relevant predictive models and trading strategies and finally, designing market leading systems with strong APIs and a service oriented architecture. This project is a great opportunity for exposure to Java (low latency, zero GC, Git, Vert.x, Kafka, Mongo DB and C++.
* Help unifying individual trading desk autoquoters into a single coherent platform.
* Capture data and analytics, used to improve business decision making and client experience
* Ensure systems can handle high data volumes using established and emerging technologies.
* Work closely with sales and trading, support our automated pricing and trading systems
* Aid the software development life cycle with a range of technologies, and collaborate closely with international engineering teams.
* Bachelor's degree or relevant work experience in Computer Science or related technical discipline.
* Programming with either C++, Java (8 or 11 ideally) or Python but willingness to work in Java moving forward.
* 2 years experience minimum.
If you would like to be considered or know more about the client/package please forward your CV to email@example.com and I will be in touch.