QA Automation - Warsaw - Remote Flexibility
A global Fintech client of ours is looking for a QA Automation Tester for a brand new project within their global hub. Work as part of an Agile multi-disciplinary team, designing and building automation to test non-functional requirements. On this project you will work closely overseeing a squad of engineers to deliver market-changing features on our money transfer platform.
This is a great opportunity for a passionate automation engineer who can deliver a scalable and secure experience for their global customer base and wants to develop their skills in Java and Selenium!
This client is incredibly supportive, providing great package benefits, training, development opportunities and some remote flexibility due covid and part remote after!
What they are looking for (however not all essential!)-
* Good English ability.
* Experiences of testing web or mobile applications with Java, C# or Python experience. However you must be prepared to work heavily with Java on the project. (2-4 years experience ideally)
* Experience in an Agile development environment with a focus on automated testing. (scrum, kanban methodologies).
* Automation experience with selenium.
* CI/CD Knowledge.
* Exposure to Azure or AWS.
* Previous financial sector experience is a plus but not essential!
If this sounds like a great opportunity for you please send your cv to firstname.lastname@example.org and we can arrange a call to discuss the client