Mid/Senior Python Developer - Wroclaw or 100% Remote
Our Global Consultancy is looking for mid/senior python developers to join a project supporting one of their top banking clients from Asia. This projects is ideal for Python enthusiasts with great data experience; with the ability to design our Client's next generation of complex, feature-rich, business services and architectures.
The project includes completing a codebase python migration from 2x to 3x. The projects objective is to migrate internally and externally facing products and applications with a massive impact on our client and their users and partners. This includes applications that support interaction with American government, exchanges, healthcare provider networks, brokers, insurance companies, and much more! This client is offering 100% remote flexibility or for applicants to work in their Wroclaw office on a part remote basis.
What the client is looking for:
* Applicants need a bachelor's degree in Computer Science or a related field.
* 3-5 years of experience as a Python Engineer or to have worked with Python.
* Skills in Python and related frameworks like Flask
* Knowledgeable of both Python 2.x and Python 3.x is a plus point
* Understanding relational databases like PostgreSQL
* Experienced with Kafka. (not essential but a bonus)
* Familiar with AWS.
* Having basic understanding of front-end technologies (React).
What you will get exposure to!:
* Coding on Python, React.JS, databases, GCP daily and other related technologies.
* Contribution to the software solution which creates value for the end-clients
* Cross-functional and distributed teams.
* Communicating and collaborating with internal and client teams.
* Becoming the expert on your team's business and technical domains.
If you would like to know more details or be considered for this project please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.