Job Title: Oracle ERP Pre-Sales Consultant
Location: Onsite in Chicago
Travel : 40% Post Covid
Salary : 180-190K
* Overall a minimum of 10 years of experience and minimum of 8 years of experience in Technical/functional areas in Oracle ERP/Cloud (Eg Oracle Fusion Finance, Supply Chain,OTM,Planning )
* Oracle Pre sales certification will be an added advantage
* Oracle Cloud certification in any Oracle ERP module will be an added advantage
* Should have good hands on experience of designing and building solutions using Oracle ERP stack (Both On Premise and Cloud)
* BE/BTECH or an equivalent degree, MBA would be highly preferred
* Awareness of Pre-Sales work- Bids, Proposals, Go-to-Market is needed.
* Local language support is must have
* She / He will provide Presales support/end to end solution architecture and proposals/presentations to customers for Oracle solutions to solve customers' specific business challenges
* Attending meetings with business development managers and acting as a technical expert.
* Presenting proposals to customers alongside members of the sales team
* These are high impact roles, with opportunity to interface directly with customers.
* Ownership of all the bids/proposals that are being responded by the Pre-Sales team
* Own the solution constructs, pricing models, commercials for every bid/RFX (Should be having SME and deep domain expertise in respective Oracle Modules/Process)
* Manage, Update and Review the collaterals, propositions being created by the team on regular basis
* Work with the COE's, delivery teams in coming up newer propositions and service offerings as needed
* Expertise in any one track Eg Supply chain, Finance ,Procurement either R12 EBS or Fusion Cloud is must to have
* Regular travel - both global and local, will be required, in order to satisfy the requirements of the role
* Working with client's senior level technical and business resources to understand their business needs and help shape the desired solution.