Job Title: Oracle OCI Pre-Sales Consultant
Location: Onsite in Chicago
Travel : 40% Post Covid
Salary : 180-190K
As an Oracle ERP / SCM Cloud Consultant, you are primarily responsible for capturing, analysing and estimating customer business requirements and translating them into Oracle ERP / Oracle Cloud ERP solution architecture that fit within the customer's business environment and business objectives. You will lead complex functional/process analysis and facilitates workshops with senior customer resources and subject matter experts. Captures and understands client's business requirements and specifies system, application or process designs.
* Strong working experience on Oracle Cloud modules: Finance / SCM
* Able to work on customer RFP's, Proposal responses and lead customer presentations, drive POC's during the sales cycle
* Must have experience in conducting customer due diligence workshops/ Cloud Migration Assessments / CRP's to understand requirements and do product fitment to Oracle On-premise & Cloud modules
* Should be able to gather the business requirements and map it to the system requirements
* Manage, Update and Review the collaterals, propositions being created by the team on regular basis
* Work with the Practice, COE's, delivery teams in coming up newer propositions and service offerings as needed
* Cloud Certification is must to have
* Good exposure to Data migration using FBDI
* Should be able to suggest and design custom solutions using the Oracle best practices of Finance / SCM.
* Should have good understanding of different demand and supply channels.
* Min of 10 yrs experience in Oracle Finance / SCM area with at least 2 end to end implementation projects experience
* Oracle Cloud certification in any one of Oracle Cloud module is a must have
* Should have good hands on experience of designing and building solutions using Oracle ERP stack (Both On Premise and Cloud)
* BE/BTECH or an equivalent degree, MBA would be highly preferred
* Awareness of Pre-Sales work- Bids, Proposals, Go-to-Market
* Good Communication and Inter-personal skills
* Able to manage conversations with Business and CXO level interactions especially when presenting the Solution / Proposals
* Local language support is must to have (if it's for a particular Geo)