SuiteConnect 2017: are you heading to San Francisco?
For the first time, the SuiteConnect conference is taking place in San Francisco during Oracle OpenWorld 2017.
The event is the perfect opportunity for NetSuite to be welcomed into the Oracle family and we are pretty excited to be one of the official sponsors of it.
As there is so much going on, we thought we’d give you a quick run-down so that you can start planning your itinerary:
SuiteConnect KeyNote Speakers
There are a couple of great speakers to get the conference started. They will be discussing how every business has to overcome different roadblocks in order to get to the next stage of their business journey.
- Mark Hurd, CEO, Oracle
- Evan Goldberg, Executive Vice President Development, Oracle NetSuite
Depending on the industry your business is a part of, there will be plenty of sessions to interest everyone.
Session: Leveraging NetSuite Leading Practices.
- Learn about NetSuite’s, SuiteSuccess model. Hear from other customers explaining how they have streamlined their business processes using this exciting business model.
Session: Leveraging NetSuite Leading Practices for SuiteCommerce Advanced.
- Find out how to effectively leverage NetSuite’s SuiteCommerce Advanced (SCA) solution. Find out how your B2B eCommerce needs can be met and your business can be running it in 30 days.
Session: The Future of Global Supply Chain Management in the Cloud.
- There are many interesting ways the NetSuite platform can run your company’s business intelligence needs. Join this session to find out about searches, KPIs and various other metrics to ensure your dashboards are providing the most value to your business.
Software and Services Organizations:
Session: Leading Practices for People Management.
- Using standard processes for managing your businesses HR processes can be time-consuming and unconnected. Learn about SuitePeople in this session and find out how this technology can help maintain your HR database, streamline your processes with software specially built for small and medium-sized companies. There will be demonstrations and an opportunity to ask the SuitePeople product team questions.
Session: Rev your engines: NetSuite’s Advanced Revenue Management Solution.
- Is your business discussing the new ASC 606 Revenue Recognition standards and also the desire to include subscriptions as part of your monetization business strategy? You’re not alone. Hear about NetSuite’s Subscription Billing and Advanced Revenue Management solutions in this session, and find out how they can work seamlessly together to fix the requirements that your company has.
Session: Enhance your NetSuite experience with flexible Planning and Budgeting.
- If your business already enjoys all the flexibility that working with NetSuite software offers you, this session will give you the opportunity to find out how you can enhance your experience even further. Learn how you can deploy the Oracle NetSuite Planning and Budgeting Cloud Service (PBCS) to supercharge your planning and budgeting processes. Improve decision making, setting budgets, gathering performance results to lead to even better business performance. There is a whole lot more in this session that will ensure you are excited by this functionality.
Session: From one-time sales to recurring subscriptions.
- During this session, you will be introduced to how SuiteBilling is helping business transitions move from the standard ‘order to invoice’ of recurring sales to taking some of those transactions to a subscription model. Learn how recurring subscriptions change your relationship with your customers and how SuiteBilling can support you in maintaining a connection. There will be information about future releases of the software, an opportunity to see demos and take part in a Q&A session with the product team.
Session: Unlock your company’s growth potential.
- Your business has everything in place to grow, but find out in this session how NetSuite’s SuiteSuccess model can help you to run it in a single integrated environment. See how your company is performing and growing in real-time. Hear directly from NetSuite customers about how they have integrated and streamlined every part of their business with NetSuite-Oracle. Understand what NetSuite can do for your business.
Session: Take your Services Delivery to the Next Level with Open Air.
This one-hour session will introduce you to OpenAir. Learn how it can help your services business grow with access to powerful resource management, project accounting, billing management and project management platforms. Hear from a NetSuite customer about what their business has been able to achieve as a result of using OpenAir.
Session: Stay Ahead of the Curve with Built-in Business Intelligence.
- Find out how NetSuite’s connected data model makes important business data readily available to users seamlessly and efficiently. Via role-based dashboards, everyone can access the key information to ensure the smooth running of each department in a company. See for yourself how NetSuite helps improve performance across all business functions and allows the business to see performance results in real time.
Session: Bring Billing and Revenue Together.
- If your business is discussing the new ASC 606 Revenue Recognition standards and also has the desire to include subscriptions as part of your business strategy you need to attend this session. Hear about NetSuite’s Subscription Billing and Advanced Revenue Management solutions and discover how they work seamlessly together to provide both of the requirements in one.
It’s not all work though, as a SuiteConnect ticket holder, you are invited to some fun networking opportunities.
Meet your peers, mix with NetSuite and Oracle executives, product experts, NetSuite partners and of course our own Anderson Frank consultants!
SuiteConnect Next up.
Tuesday, Oct 3 6.30pm – 9.30pm
As a SuiteConnect attendee, you’ll be able to enjoy exclusive VIP access to the celebration at the Howard Street outdoor theatre. With music from the Royal Machines and other special guests, it will be a night to remember.
Don’t enjoy it too much though, you have a conference to attend the next day!
Wednesday Oct 4 7.00pm – 11.00pm
When you register for the conference you’ll receive a wristband that will give you access to the Oracle CloudFest.17 at AT&T Park. It’s a celebration not to miss!
We are really looking forward to the event. Drop by Booth 19 and say hi to our consultants. You can pick up a NetSuite Salary Survey and take part in our fun competition, to win some great prizes.
We’re looking forward to meeting you there!