Group Consolidation Manager
Hybrid, New York, NY
This client in the Artists and Writers industry. This client is the destination for international collectors to buy and sell the world's most important contemporary works of art.
This exciting organization is seeking a full-time Group Consolidation Manager to join their Finance Team!
The Group Consolidation Manager will manage the international audit, intercompany, and balance sheet function for their organization ensuring the accurate and timely application of local GAAP (US, UK, HK and Switzerland) as well as the consolidation on group level according to UK GAAP.
The position requires an experienced, collaborative accounting professional with the background and interpersonal skills necessary to influence and manage an effective team. Attention to detail, superior organizational and project management skills, and exceptional communication skills are key requirements for the role. Experience with global companies and complex organizational structures are required.
This position is based in New York\London and reports to the Finance Director.
Role & Responsibilities
* Provide dynamic leadership to the accounting team in the US and to individual staff members in other locations, supervising and managing the Company's audit and, intercompany activities
* Develop and maintain accounting policies and procedures, implementing and standardizing optimal accounting practices across the business.
* Prepare monthly group financial statements, including cash flow statements.
* Hire, manage, train and retain accounting staff, managing current team of 3 Accountants and 3 Accounts Payable Specialist.
Skills & Qualifications
* NetSuite strongly preferred
* Experience of coaching / supporting of subordinates in day to day management responsibilities, creating and driving necessary changes and coaching others to embrace the relevant changes
* Ability to communicate effectively with a wide variety of people and build successful relationships with key stakeholders
* Strong communication, organizational, technology and leadership skills.
* Medical, Dental & Vision
* 401K Matching
* Paid-Time Off
Anderson Frank International is the leading ERP recruitment firm in the US advertising more ERP/NetSuite roles any other agency. We deal with both NetSuite partners & End Users throughout the United States and we have never had more live requirements for NetSuite professionals.
By specializing solely in placing candidates in the ERP market we have built relationships with most of the key employers in the US and have an unrivalled understanding of where the best opportunities and ERP jobs are. Anderson Frank International Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.