NetSuite Project Manager - Scottsdale, AZ - $105,000
My client, a leading name in the utilities industry, is seeking a NetSuite Project Manager to join their team due to growth from new projects! This company is focused on improving the lives of their clientele with the use of innovative technology.
In this position, your primary focus will be on optimizing operational efficiency in project installations to maximize overall project profitability. Responsibilities include ongoing monitoring of project deliverables, proactive resolution of issues, and consistent updates to stakeholders.
If you're experienced with Project Management, NetSuite, and in the Greater Phoenix Area, apply via the link below!
* Assess various information sources for necessary changes in design, contract pricing, and installation plans, collaborating with the engineering and sales departments to address scope and design issues.
* Analyze and enhance the project management process and sub-processes for improved efficiency.
* Collaborate closely with the assigned Project Coordinator and Foreman to ensure redundancy within the Project Management team.
* Direct the Foreman in creating or modifying Project Work Plans/Tasks.
* Plan and oversee all engineering, installation, programming, commissioning, and subcontracting activities for assigned projects.
* Manage change orders by liaising with the Engineering team and presenting them to clients for approval.
* Provide clear guidance to the Procurement Team on material, supply, and service deadlines, including directing the delivery schedule to job sites.
* Monitor construction schedules and coordinate task scheduling with other trades.
* Solution-oriented mindset.
* Strong technical acumen with the ability to quickly grasp new technologies, software programs, and procedures.
* Proficiency in reading, analyzing, and interpreting general business communications and contracts.
* Effective presentation skills and the ability to respond to inquiries from various stakeholders.
* Problem-solving skills in dealing with practical issues and adapting to situations with limited standardization.
* Ability to work closely with finance team within NetSuite for all project-based accounting principles.
* Bachelor's Degree
* Prior experience utilizing NetSuite preferred
* 5 years of experience in audiovisual integration
* Working knowledge of construction fundamentals
* Experience with job financial reports
* Previous scheduling experience
* Proficient in MS Office
Preferred Education and Experience:
* PMI - PMP Certification desired
Anderson Frank International is the leading NetSuite recruitment firm in the US advertising more NetSuite roles any other agency. We deal with both NetSuite partners & End Users throughout the United States and we have never had more live requirements for NetSuite professionals.
By specializing solely in placing candidates in the ERP market we have built relationships with most of the key employers in the US and have an unrivaled understanding of where the best opportunities and NetSuite jobs are. Anderson Frank International Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.