NetSuite Techno Functional Consultant
(100% US-Based Remote, $130K Base + Bonuses, ESPP, & Comp. Benefits)
I am working with a fast-growing, culture-focused NetSuite Partner and Advisory firm eager for a hands-on techno-functional consultant to join their US-based team! This workplace has been ranked highly among the competition and provides a supportive environment to grow in your ERP career. No travel will be required for this role. This role will focus on the design, customization, and optimization of NetSuite solutions, including NetSuite Integration tools (e.g., Zuora, Celigo, Concur, et al.).
Candidates must have hands-on, full life cycle NetSuite implementation experience, including Design, Build, Test, Deployment, and support phases. Candidates should consider themselves team-driven with significant experience consulting experience within the NetSuite Cloud ERP space with multiple end-user clients. Additionally, candidates should have experience supporting both systems and business processes, with comfort being hands-on and client-facing operations.
Note: Candidates must be advanced users or subject matter experts with a deep understanding of the following domains in NetSuite:
Procure to Pay Workflow
Order to Cash Workflow
Advanced Financials Framework in NetSuite
Note: Light Manufacturing and/or Advanced Manufacturing is an enormous plus, but not required.
COVID-19 Business Operations:
* This role is 100% remote during the Pandemic & Endemic
* No Travel required
Role & Responsibilities
As a seasoned consultant experienced in NetSuite Cloud ERP with a strong finance/accounting background/foundation, you will guide the client through agreed-upon phases of the project, including project governance, requirements definition, vendor selection, risk analysis, customization, testing, training, and rollout of a client's project life cycle.
Skills & Qualifications
* Background/Experience in Management Consulting
* Must have robust experience deploying/implementing/configuring Procure to Pay, Record to Report, Order to Cash, et al.
* Full life cycle NetSuite implementation experience including Design, Build, Test, Deploy, Support phases (minimum of 5 full cycle implementations)
* Techno Functional consultancy experience supporting NetSuite end-user implementations (including end-to-end, customization/optimization, backlog, etc.)
* Robust, hands-on experience not limited to setup, configuration and, customization- examples include customizing forms, saved searches, etc.
* Strong experience managing and modifying module configurations within the NetSuite ERP system. You have expertise in creating forms, custom fields, dashboards, and creating saved searches, reporting, and integrations as defined by the scope of a project.
* Experience in utilizing defined and structured implementation processes and project management methodologies
* Strong organizational, project management, and time management skills
* Ability to successfully manage client and team interactions and communicate with technical and non-technical audiences in a variety of settings, including customer-facing environments
* Experience in a high volume, high transaction environment (Stripe experience is a plus!)
* Experience with NetSuite Integration software and downstream systems
* Basic understanding of US GAAP, Accounting and Financial Statements
* Experience with discovery & design process for NetSuite implementations or new module implementation (FAM / EP / ARM / SuiteBilling / etc.)
Preferred Skills (Not Required, but ideal)
* Certified NetSuite Professional (NetSuite Administrator / Suite Foundation / ERP Consultant / SuiteCloud Developer Certification)
* Experience w/SuiteSuccess Methodology
Note benefits listed below are not a comprehensive summary.
* Medical, dental, and vision (including infertility, FSA, HSA, vision, Wellness Program)
* Paid time-off, holidays, personal leave, and military leave
* Flexible, Virtual work arrangements
* 401(k) contribution
* Annual Review & Salary Increases
* Certification Reimbursement, 529 Plan, Education Assistance, Professional Development, including personal mentor
* Parent Program, Family Leave, Supplemental services, and benefits to support employee fiscal, home, and family wellbeing, TrueConnect™ program.
If you meet the necessary qualifications and want the opportunity to expand your NetSuite career further, then don't wait to apply! Please send your resume to email@example.com and call 303-558-4373.
Anderson Frank International is the leading ERP recruitment firm in the U.S., advertising more ERP/NetSuite roles than any other agency. We deal with NetSuite partners & End Users throughout the United States, and we have never had more live requirements for NetSuite professionals.
By specializing solely in placing candidates in the ERP market, we have built relationships with most U.S. key employers. We have an unrivaled understanding of where the best opportunities and ERP jobs are. Anderson Frank International Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency concerning this vacancy.