I'm working with an exciting NetSuite Partner who is looking for a NetSuite Consultant to join a growing team within the U.K. to assist their customers with end to end delivery of NetSuite and the company's applications
Are you someone is who organised, enthusiastic and has a desire about empowering people to succeed whether it be customers or your team members. Someone who has a great understanding and experience within IT and business processes, has financial management/accounting experience and enjoys implementing a range of different systems then this is the perfect role for yourself.
Roles and Responsibilities
* Create suitable NetSuite demonstration accounts for the organisations Sales & Marketing Director to use to illustrate how prospect requirements can be met
* Fronted by the organisations Sales & Marketing Director, meet prospects sometimes on sites but mostly remotely
* Look at which NetSuite modules and/or the organisations applications will be required and estimate the Professional Services effort needed to satisfy prospect requirements
* Conduct workshop(s) to identify customers' required business management processes, drawing out pain-points with existing system(s) and improvement opportunities
* Document system implementation proposals as Business Requirements Documents
* In cooperation with the organisations Programme Manager/CIO, propose, communicate and agree project plans with colleagues and customers and other key stakeholders for system implementations
* Implement NetSuite and the organisations applications, including arranging client site meetings, conducting and contributing to meetings, agreeing roles, responsibilities and priorities, scheduling work, configuring software applications to meet specifications in a BRD, manage Change Orders, liaise with the organisations Programme Manager/development team when customisations are required, transfer data, train, commission and ensure satisfactory user acceptance testing leading to go-live and project sign-off
* Provide regular reports to management of project progress against budgets, timescales and customer expectations
* Presenting solutions, gathering requirements, implementing the NetSuite software suite and the organisation Built-for-NetSuite applications and managing the process
[Note, this is not a sales role, it is a demonstration role supporting a sales process lead and facilitated by our experienced Sales & Marketing Director]
* Competence with using the core financial elements of the NetSuite software environment (the salary range for this post is wide and will depend on the successful individual's experience)
* Competence with standard business accounting practices sufficient to liaise with Customers' CEOs and FDs
* Minimum 5 years' experience operating in a business environment, of which
* Minimum 3 years' experience using business management software
* "Significant involvement" in the implementation of a minimum of 3 NetSuite instances
* If UK based, a full UK driving licence with no more than 3 points.
* Achieved a recognised RQF Level 4 or equivalent accounting or bookkeeping or HR management or related qualification
* NetSuite Certified Administrator/ERP Consultant
* Achieved a recognised change management or project management qualification
* Experience implementing advanced NetSuite modules: NetSuite OneWorld; NetSuite Advanced Revenue Management; NetSuite CRM; NetSuite Projects; NetSuite Manufacturing etc.
* 2 years' experience of leading projects from start to finish
It's essential that you have the necessary requirements to be able to work in the UK by having a UK working visa or being eligible to do so by other means.
If this is role is something that interest you, you're able to just give me a call to discuss the opportunity and your experience on 0203 909 9530 or send me an email a,email@example.com