Our client is looking for an ambitious individual to be a part of reptuable organisation. Their client base is rapidly growing and is looking for a Consultant that can hit the ground running and lead these projecs.
As a NetSuite Consultant you are responsible for the management and development of the cloud-based NetSuite software solution.
You will analyse business processes and help our clients use the NetSuite system, to organise various aspects of their business model. Ensuring our clients get the most value from their investment.
* Use industry experience, business analysis, and best practices within NetSuite to solve clients most complex business problems.
* Conduct business process mapping and requirements gathering sessions with new customers.
* Plan and consult with clients on business process improvements to configure system features/functions.
* Prepare work scope documents resulting from personalization sessions, encapsulating proposed solutions.
* Perform full NetSuite ERP and CRM implementations, interacting directly with senior-level client personnel and provide client training (on-site and/or web - based) as needed.
* Conduct demos, train, and walkthroughs on different NetSuite process areas.
* Work with a team to develop, test, and roll-out solutions.
* Troubleshoot issues arising during configuration sessions.
* Conduct Cut-over and Go-Live processes.
* Provide on-going post implementation support to optimize user adoption and NetSuite configuration.
* Support project management with planning inputs for workshops and build schedules.
* Continually develop knowledge of products and services, to remain a knowledgeable and trusted Consultant.
* Work with the Support Team to assist resolution and reporting of customer issues.
* Continually develop industry knowledge.
* Communicate effectively across the business.
* Contribute to the development and maintenance of internal processes, standards, and documentation.
* Travel to client sites as necessary to build client relationships and effectively perform consultancy work.
* Endeavour to work within set budgets and time frames.
* When working with clients be commercially aware and look for up-sell opportunities for future work.
Skills and Competencies
* Proven Oracle NetSuite Implementation experience. You must have completed at least 4 new end to end Oracle NetSuite implementations.
* Experience of gathering and documenting customer requirements and relating them to the functionality within Oracle NetSuite.
* Demonstrable knowledge of a good range of Oracle NetSuite modules, and good business process knowledge.
* Consulting and customer-facing experience, with a willingness to spend time on customer sites.
* The ability to deliver training sessions on a one to one or group basis.
* Data migration experience.
* Ability to customise Oracle NetSuite using tools provided such as SuiteBuilder, SuiteFlow, and HTML/Advanced PDF layouts.
* Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and to strict deadlines.
* Excellent English communication and interpersonal skills.
* Oracle NetSuite Foundation, Administration, or Consultant certification. Or the willingness to work towards this, passing the NetSuite Foundation exam within your first six months of working in the role.
* Pre-sales demonstrations experience.
* Degree level in accountancy or certifications in AAT, CIMA, ACCA, or FCA.