Sr. NetSuite ERP Implementation Consultant
100% Remote, $130K+
Post-COVID~ 50% Remote/50% in San Francisco Office
"Top Five" Opportunity with NO TRAVEL
A well-known Top Five NetSuite Partner is eager for a Sr. NetSuite Cloud ERP Implementation Consultant to join their locally-based office in San Francisco, CA (Local candidates only). This Top 5 Partner will NOT require travel post-COVID-19.
This role will focus on the design, customization, and optimization of NetSuite solutions, including full life cycle NetSuite implementations and existing backlog. Responsibilities include Design, Build, Test, Deploy, Support phases among start-ups and hypergrowth companies in this Partners' Client Portfolio. Candidates must have advanced skills in using, configuring, and implementing NetSuite's Procure to Pay, Record to Report, Design to Build, and Order to Cash. Industry experience should include manufacturing and/or supply chain.
COVID-19 Business Operations:
* This role is 100% remote until post-COVID-19; Candidates must be local to the cities noted in the job description.
* Post-Pandemic Consultants will be on-site up to 50%; Consultants will work in local pods in San Francisco- No Travel required.
Skills & Qualifications
Must have robust experience deploying/implementing/configuring Procure to Pay, Record to Report, Design to Build, Order to Cash in NetSuite Cloud ERP.
* Robust experience TechnoFunctional consultancy experience supporting NetSuite Cloud ERP implementations (end-to-end, customization/optimization, backlog, etc.). Hands-on experience not limited to setup, configuration and, customization- examples include customizing forms, saved searches, etc.
* NetSuite integrations and customizations experience
* Strong experience managing and modifying module configurations within the NetSuite ERP system. You have expertise in creating forms, custom fields, dashboards, and creating saved searches, reporting, and integrations as defined by the scope of a project. SuiteScript or Suite Talk experience is preferred.
* Experience in utilizing defined and structured implementation processes and project management methodologies
* ERP data migration and cutover experience; Full life cycle NetSuite implementation experience including Design, Build, Test, Deploy, Support phases
* Ability to manage teams and stakeholders in global locations
* Strong interpersonal and communication skills
* Strong organizational, project management, and time management skills
* Ability to successfully manage client and team interactions and communicate with technical and non-technical audiences
* Ability to work efficiently and effectively in a virtual environment
* Previous "Big 4" experience preferred
* Certified NetSuite Professional (NetSuite Administrator / Suite Foundation / ERP Consultant / SuiteCloud Developer Certification
Note benefits listed below are not a comprehensive summary.
* Medical, dental, and vision (including infertility, FSA, HSA, vision, pharmacy, well-being subsidy
* Paid time-off, holidays, personal leave, and military leave
* Flexible and virtual work arrangements
* 401(k) contribution/investment setup
* Student loan refinancing and personal loan solutions
* 529 college savings plan
* Before-tax transportation and parking programs
* Career development
* Tuition/Certification Assistance, including Professional Certifications
If you meet the necessary qualifications and want the opportunity to expand your NetSuite career further, then don't wait to apply! Please send your resume to S.Roberts1@AndersonFrank.com and call 347-783-6563.
Anderson Frank International is the leading ERP recruitment firm in the U.S., advertising more ERP/NetSuite roles than any other agency. We deal with NetSuite partners & End Users throughout the United States, and we have never had more live requirements for NetSuite professionals.
By specializing solely in placing candidates in the ERP market, we have built relationships with most U.S. key employers. We have an unrivaled understanding of where the best opportunities and ERP jobs are. Anderson Frank International Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency concerning this vacancy.