Job Title: Full Stack Ruby Developer
$95,000 - $120,000 base salary
Our client, a well-known manufacturing company that specializes in niche markets is currently seeking an experienced Full Stack Ruby Developer to join their team. The successful candidate will be responsible for developing, testing, and maintaining custom applications in a fast-paced environment. Additionally, the candidate will collaborate with cross-functional teams to understand features and workflows that will be used to design, implement and maintain software solutions. The ideal candidate has experience working with Netsuite or similar ERP systems.
- Design, develop, test, deploy and maintain custom software applications
- Collaborate with stakeholders (marketing, sales, production, etc.) to gather requirements and define software solutions.
- Research and develop proof of concepts of software solutions that will aid cross-functional teams to streamline existing processes and identify opportunities for efficiency.
- Integrate applications with other systems such as NetSuite and other ERP solutions
- Provide subject matter expertise in web development, including working with distributed teams
- Maintain existing applications including upgrades and enhancements.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or a related field.
- Experience in React and Vue JS is a plus.
- Experience working with NetSuite or other ERP systems preferred
-401k + Match
- Bonus & Profit sharing
- Covered Vision and Life Insurance
- Medical, Dental, PTO
To discuss this or other NetSuite opportunities in New York APPLY now by e-mailing your resume to Besim Ukaj at B.Ukaj@andersonfrank.com or call me at 646-863-2697.
Anderson Frank International is the leading NetSuite recruitment firm in the US advertising more NetSuite roles any other agency. We deal with both NetSuite partners & End Users throughout the United States and we have never had more live requirements for NetSuite professionals.
By specializing solely in placing candidates in the ERP market we have built relationships with most of the key employers in the US and have an unrivaled understanding of where the best opportunities and NetSuite jobs are. Anderson Frank International Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.