We are looking for passionate and highly experienced SCA developers and implementation consultants to add to our clients rock star team. This individual must have deep SuiteCommerce development experience as well as project management and client-facing communication experience leading a SuiteCommerce project from start to finish. Ideally this candidate will have extensive experience working at a NetSuite partner.
Responsibilities and Duties
* eCommerce Development. You will be a senior member of the development team and will be expected to execute on development requirements outlined in the statement of work or technical design document.
* SuiteScript Development. As SuiteCommerce relies on understanding how to extract or add data for custom development requirements, an understanding as well as a minimum of three years of experience developing on the SuiteScript platform is required.
* Team Collaboration. Maintaining a high level of communication with clients as well as other team members is critical. They are a fully remote company since Covid and plan to continue to be a fully remote company even after Covid. As such, a high level of professional communication both verbal and written skills is necessary.
* Project Management. This role is a consulting role so people who end up being successful have an ability to understand and recognize client needs both short-term and long-term, as well as the ability to manage larger projects (as a developer, not just a pure project manager). You will be expected to maintain client scope and adhere to clients change management policies for managing out of scope tasks.
* Project Scoping. You will be involved in estimating projects, writing statements of work, technical design documents and other project documentation needs.
Qualifications and Skills
* A minimum of three years of NetSuite SuiteCommerce development experience
* A minimum of leading at least 3 full scale SuiteCommerce implementations as developer as well as overall project technical lead
* Ability to work independently and collaboratively
* A passion for front-end architecture as well as driven attitude towards learning new web technologies
* Stealth and tenacious problem solving ability
* Solution-minded meaning you only say something can't be done when you've looked at a problem from every angle trying to solve a problem
* Strong communication skills both internally as well as the ability to communicate effectively with clients
Benefits and Perks
* Life insurance
* Short and long term disability plans offered (at employee expense)