The Applications Manager provides technical, project, and systems administration support and coordination for Enterprise platforms, such as Salesforce and Netsuite. This role displays a talent for bridging people and technology, carries high standards of customer service, collaborates cross-departmentally and cross-functionally, and has a passion for supporting organizations with a social purpose.
What You Will Do
* Serve as a technical lead of Enterprise platforms, configuration, customizations, and enhancements, partnering with internal stakeholders via inter-departmental or multi-departmental org and taskforce initiatives to maintain and optimize Enterprise platform processes and infrastructure improvements during design, testing, implementation, and post-implementation support
* Collaborate with business stakeholders and managers during the project initiation phase: setting project and feature backlog priorities and defining scope.
* Develop detailed business & functional requirements, including use cases, user stories and wireframes.
* Create business cases when required by the size and complexity of the project.
* Conduct User Acceptance Testing. Develop and deliverbusiness stakeholder training.
* Provide point and click administration and configuration of Enterprise platforms.
* End to end project management of small to mid-sized projects.
* Provide ongoing consulting and expertise in key areas of focus. valuate external development or implementation support resources required to augment internal team for specific areas of expertise or additional development bandwidth.
* Manage external vendor contracts for software/solution development support resources and vendor contracts.
* Design, build, implement, and support small scale solutions to resolve issues or provide feature enhancements for Enterprise platforms and related applications.
* Enterprise platform configuration changes, including (but not limited to): Workflow, Process Builder, Flow, assignment rules, approval processes, fields, page layouts, record types, dynamic layouts, apps, actions, custom settings, mobile administration, dashboards, and reports.
* Perform vetting, analysis, and testing for system releases; perform system audits in cross-coordination with enterprise platform stakeholders
* Establish and lead meetings with cross-functional teams.
* Create and maintain documentation on implemented features.
* Assist as possible and needed in user requests submitted via the IT queue for user issues/technical errors.
* Provide leadership to direct reports including, but not limited to, Onboarding, Goals Development, Performance Evaluations, Skills Assessment, Training, Coaching/Mentoring, Distributing Work and Team Building. Provides discipline as needed to help correct gaps in performance. Collaborates with direct reports on needs of stakeholders.
* Train internal resources to expand their knowledge of Enterprise platforms and processes.
Looking For Someone With
* Strong alignment our organizational values of respect, equity, empowerment, accountability, and creativity
* Bachelor's Degree or equivalent years of experience in applied information technology/information systems/business analyst.
* Previous experience managing direct reports.
* Previous nonprofit technical systems experience
* 5+ years Enterprise platforms admin experience.
* Previous experience developing requirements for Enterprise Platforms projects or implementations.
* Previous experience with administration and architecture of mission critical systems (ex: ERP, CRM, CMS etc.).
* Previous experience working in a SCRUM or agile environment highly preferred.
* Experience working for and/or with nonprofits is required.