Role & Responsibilities
* Support financial initiatives, budgeting processes, and KPI tracking including developing action plans to ensure underlying systems are optimal
* Support reliable cash flow projection process and reporting
* Partner with senior leaders to assist with company-wide reporting needs
* Develop and drive user-friendly systems training
* Trains and supervises departmental staff as needed
* Improve efficiency related to billing, reporting, revenue recognition, payments, receivable, etc.?
* Ensures project/department milestone goals are met
* Development of management reporting dashboards including understanding the sources of data through various systems to ensure the achievement of financial goals
* Support Financial modeling and analysis, including analyzing growth opportunities, efficiency improvements and service offerings
* Ad hoc analyses and special projects as required
* Automate actual distribution cost transactions in the General Ledger
* Recruit, train and develop finance team members
* Analyze complex financial information and reports to provide accurate and timely financial recommendations to management for decision-making purposes
* Work in partnership with functional organizations to drive process improvements to maximize application efficiencies
* Drive the creation of reporting and tracking dynamic dashboards to drive a deep understanding of financial and operational performance, using key performance indicators (KPIs)
* Actively identifies ways to eliminate non-value work and leverages automation whenever possible
* Identifies opportunities to enhance operational finance reports, analytical tools, and self-service capabilities in collaboration with IT to drive efficiency for operational finance and support operational decision-making
* Establishes recommendations and conclusions based on analysis of data with some direction
* Drive the development reports that provide deep insight into profitability functional efficiency and effectiveness
Skills & Qualifications
* Ability to see solutions in sprawling data sets and the business mindset to convert insights into strategic opportunities.
* Ability to drive cross-functional strategic initiatives involving senior leaders.
* Executive Communication skills; ability to interact effectively with C-Suite level leadership.
* Exceptional skills in building relationships with stakeholders who view them as a trusted partner.
* Strong project management skills
* Proactive, ability to use own initiative/judgment & problem-solving skills, with ability to demonstrate a high degree of confidentiality and discretion are required.
* Self-motivated, results-oriented, and assertive individual.
* The ability to quickly identify subtle patterns among issues and to make consistent and timely decisions.
* 5 years of experience
* Supervisory experience
* Bachelor's Degree in accounting, finance, or computer science
* Experience in working for both accounting and finance organizations.
* Will consider candidates with 4+ years of relevant experience
* SaaS experience or other recurring revenue experience preferred
* NetSuite or similar accounting package experience preferred
* Highest standards of accuracy and precision; highly organized.
* Articulate with excellent verbal and written communication skills
* Ability to think creatively, highly driven, and self-motivated
* Demonstrated ability to roll-up sleeves and work with team members in a hands-on management capacity
* Microsoft Excel proficiency (PIVOT TABLES, MACROS, INDEX, MATCH, VLOOKUP, HLOOKUP, SUMIFS, etc.)
* SQL, Power BI
* Must have strong initiative and the ability to multi-task and manage multiple projects
* Ability to work with large sets of data and heavy work volume
* Demonstrated ability to meet deadlines
* Ability to work in a team environment and maintain confidential data
* Flexibility to work extra hours when needed
* Self-starter, who has intellectual curiosity, shows initiative, and is capable of driving a project from start to finish
* Normal tech company benefits like stocked kitchens, an in-house gym, bonuses, and flexible PTO. The company also offers 100% paid healthcare. So, if you want to work in a place that takes care of you and those you love, values creativity, learning, and individual contribution think about joining the team.