NetSuite Developer-150,000-Fully Remote
Looking to work for one of the top ranked leading Technology Solution Providers in the Northeast? This award winning organization is recognized by premier vendor partners, influential associations and industry publications and is now looking for a NetSuite Developer to join the team.
If you or anyone you know is interested, send your resume to email@example.com or apply below!
Role and Responsibilities:
* Providing technical expertise in the area of NetSuite and custom integrated software configuration, customization and technical management
* Develop, test and deploy customizations, custom objects, third party tools within NetSuite
* Help to deploy new applications and new NetSuite functionality based on evolving business needs
* Helping ensure tracking Change Management in all Business Application platforms
* Maintain user roles and access privileges while controlling data access
* Create and edit dashboards, saved searches, reports, workflows, KPIs, forms, etc.
* Strong NetSuite Development Abilities
* Suite Script Experience
* Manufacturing Industry is a plus!
* Strong Communication skillset to work cross functionally
If you meet the necessary qualifications and want the opportunity to further expand your NetSuite career then don't wait to apply! Please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org and call 347-391-1123
Anderson Frank International is the leading ERP recruitment firm in the US advertising more ERP/NetSuite roles any other agency. We deal with both NetSuite partners & End Users throughout the United States and we have never had more live requirements for NetSuite professionals.
By specializing solely in placing candidates in the ERP market we have built relationships with most of the key employers in the US and have an unrivalled understanding of where the best opportunities and ERP jobs are. Anderson Frank International Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.